- Pre-ordered items ship on the predetermined date stated on the item’s product page. Pre-ordered items ordered together with in stock items must be paid for at the time of the initial order, and will be shipped separately on the stated ship date at no additional fee.
- To cancel pre-orders prior to shipment, you must cancel the order in writing no later than 3 business days prior to the scheduled ship date. Cancelation request should be sent to email@example.com, and be labeled in the subject “Pre-Order (Order Number) Cancelation Request” . If you do not include your order number in the subject, we cannot guarantee your order will be properly canceled/refunded.
- Customers with pre-orders will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking number at the time of shipment.
Domestic Shipping Options
- HAUTE COMPANIE only ships to addresses within the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska & US Territories. There are no special requirements for APO/FPO addresses; these are treated as normal shipments.
- Orders under $49, ship for $4.99, free shipping is available for orders over $49. Please note order totals are determined by the subtotal before tax.
- Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, and US Territories including Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands are subject to longer ship times. Note, delivery times will vary based on destination.
- Select items do not qualify towards free upgraded shipping and may require additional time for delivery these items are declared on their individual product pages.
- Note some orders are shipped directly from the vendor and may be delivered via UPS, FedEx or USPS, depending on package size, weight and delivery location.
Processing Time + Shipping Time
- Orders placed on business days before 3PM EST are shipped on the same day, unless marked as pre-order. Orders placed after 3PM EST will ship the next business day. Please note orders placed after 3PM EST on Friday or over the weekend will ship on the following Monday (excluding major holidays, unless marked as pre-order).
- HAUTE COMPANIE counts the first day of transit as the first business day after your order ships. All delivery times are counted in business days (Monday through Friday) excluding holidays.
- Once your package has been shipped, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you, alerting you of the impending delivery and provide you with a delivery confirmation number, which can be used to check the status of your delivery. If your package does not arrive within this time frame, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipments within the continental US, can be expected to arrive in 5-8 business days once shipped.
HAUTE COMPANIE is not responsible for delays in shipping or delivery that result from factors outside our control such as inclement weather, acts of God, shipping-related issue(s), or any other incidental or consequential damages.